Terms and Conditions
By registering on Reality F1 or by using the web site you agree to the following:-
- Reality F1 makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information in these pages or its fitness for any purpose whatsoever. Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information in these pages, their content is naturally subject to change.
- Furthermore, Reality F1 cannot be held responsible for information posted on this web site by third parties (e.g. players). Every effort will be made to find and remove any unsuitable information however please assist us by reporting such instances (email@example.com).
- Reality F1 will endeavour to keep the site up-to-date, available, accurate and secure. However, when permitted by law, Reality F1 will not be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this web site. Nothing in these terms limits any consumers' legal rights which may not be waived by contract.
- Reality F1 has no association/relationship with any Formula One management, drivers, teams, circuits, engine or tyre manufacturers past or present, nor is any association implied or intended. Any references are solely for the purposes of recreation with respect to the free Reality F1 competition. Pricing of the drivers and teams within the Reality F1 competition are purely for entertainment purposes and are not a reflection of the value or performance of the real life counterparts.
- Any trade mark(s) remain the property of its respective owner(s) and all usage on Reality F1 is solely for the purposes of identification.
- To register as a player and enter a team for the Reality F1 competition you must agree to these terms. If you do not agree please do not register with Reality F1. Reality F1 assumes you possess the legal capacity to agree to these terms. Reality F1 does not have an age restriction. However, if you are under 18, you may use this web site only with the agreement and/or supervision of a parent or guardian.
- Reality F1 reserves the right to refuse or remove any entries that do not comply with the rules, terms and conditions or are, in the sole opinion of Reality F1, not in keeping with the spirit of the game (that is, Reality F1 is a fun, family-friendly game).
- Reality F1 accepts no responsibility for lost team entries or team updates. Scores will not be applied retrospectively should an entry or team change not be received. Your team will score points based on the records we hold at the time the scores are calculated.
- This web site contains material which is owned by Reality F1 or licensed for use on the site (where applicable under a clearly identified Creative Commons licence). This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, database design and graphics. Players are expected to respect the intellectual property of other parties (particularly with respect to this material but also with respect to their choice of team names, biographies etc.).
- This web site may also include links to other web sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the web site(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked web site(s).
- Your use of Reality F1 and any dispute arising out of such use of the web site is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. All parties agree that they will attempt to resolve any disputes amicably with the assistance of the Centre for Dispute Resolution (CEDR) where appropriate.
- Reality F1 reserves the right to revise or change these terms and conditions. Should substantial changes or changes affecting your privacy or enjoyment of Reality F1 become necessary then we will attempt to notify you by email. We will endeavour to restrict changes so that they only occur between seasons but you agree that Reality F1 has no liability and you have no right to compensation as a result of any change.
Last update: 27 February 2012