This is the official accessibility statement for the Reality F1 Web site. This policy applies only to Web pages on the REALITY F1 Web site (i.e. URLs starting http://realityf1.com) that make use of standard templates (i.e. pages that have the same structure, navigation and design as this one).
As far as possible, we have tried to ensure that:
- All pages on this site should comply with all success criteria classified at the A and AA conformance levels of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines v2.0. In addition, many success criteria at the AAA conformance level have also been met.
- All pages on this site are valid HTML5.
- All pages on this site use Cascading Stylesheets. Most of the declarations used are valid CSS2.1 but some declarations from the CSS3 specification are in use where these are well supported by modern browsers and unlikely to cause accessibility issues.
- All pages on this site use structured, semantic markup. H1 tags are used for main titles, H2 tags for subtitles (and so on). This should mean that JAWS users can skip to the next section by pressing ALT+INSERT+3.
- All content images used in this site include descriptive alt attributes. Purely decorative graphics include null alt attributes.
- This site primarily uses cascading style sheets for visual layout. Tables have not been used for layout and are only used to present tabular data.
- This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page should still be readable.
If you have any questions or comments about how to access the site, please email email@example.com.